Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Welcome Back!


I can hardly believe summer is over and tomorrow is the first day of school! Our meetings are complete, our classrooms are prepped, and we are ready for the students!  While the summer recess provides much needed time for planning and organization, a school always feels lonely without kids. 

We have a lot of exciting work on our agenda for the year ahead, and I encourage you to get involved with the many opportunities available to volunteer and serve on committees. Later in the week, I will be posting some updates about what is on the agenda for the year ahead. If you have questions or suggestions, I invite you to contact me.  I value your input so that, together, we may continually improve the social, emotional and academic experience of your children to make their school experience the best it can be. 

Communication is important so please do not hesitate to contact your child's teacher, counselor or building Principal with any questions or concerns you may have.  Additionally, I welcome and value your input so don’t hesitate to reach out if you have a suggestion or need assistance with an issue.



I am looking forward to another great year for MERSD! 

Have a great first day!